Maple Grove Police Department Incident Report
Sep 12, 2015 05:50PM
By Wendy Erlien
The following is a synopsis of incidents occurring Aug. 28 to Sept. 3, 2015 as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department.
Additional details about burglaries, robbery, arson, theft, and vehicle theft came be found on the city of Maple Grove website crime mapping section.
- Damage to property report on the 7400 block of Berkshire Way. Report of two tires on vehicle parked overnight in driveway slashed. No suspects.
- Medical incident reported on the 7500 block of Maplewood Drive. Report of person having difficulty breathing and has COPD; officers provided oxygen until they were transported to hospital by ambulance.
- Theft report on the 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane. Report of person stealing several items of clothing and leaving business without paying; officers arrested person and trespassed them from store. Charges are pending.
- Animal complaint on the 11000 block of Main Street. Report of dog left in vehicle with temperature of 95 degrees and climbing; officer issued citation to owner.
- Assault on the 13000 block of Bass Lake Road report of road rage. Incident end up with driver getting pepper sprayed in face; officers could not locate vehicle or suspects.
- Damage to property report on the 11000 block of Fountains Way. Report of vehicle parked at business being keyed on hood and driver’s door; officers could get video or any suspects identified.
- Medical report on the 6600 block of Annapolis Lane. Report of person cutting leg at park; on arrival officers found cut to be over two inches and through all layers of skin. Person transported by ambulance to hospital.
- Medical incident report on the 17100 block of 72nd Avenue. Report of person cutting hand while mowing; on arrival officer treated person for shock, applied direct pressure with gauze and elevated hand. Transport to hospital by daughter.
- Medical incident reported on the 6700 block of East Fish Lake Road. Report of person breathing but unresponsive; on arrival could get response from person who was then transported to hospital by ambulance.
- Medical incident reported on the 8900 block of Zachary Lane. Report of an amputation; on arrival found thumb had been caught in machinery and almost entirely separated. Person taken to hospital by ambulance.
- Medical incident reported on the 16000 block of Elm Road. Report of person falling on stairs; on arrival person was bleeding heavily from laceration on cheek as well as several others on face. Officers attempted to control the bleeding and person taken by ambulance to hospital.