2015 Maple Grove Moments Photography Contest Winners
Winners of the annual 2015 Maple Grove Moments Photography Contest were presented with awards by Mayor Mark Steffenson at the Sept. 21 Maple Grove City Council meeting.
There were four categories in the contest: Going Together, Going Strong, Going Wild, and Going Natural as well as a category for youth recognition. Winners received a cash prize. The winning entries can be viewed on the city of Maple Grove website.
And the winners, as stated in the Maple Grove City Council agenda, were:
- First Place: Jennifer Bourn - “Red, White & Blue"
- Second Place: Heather Podgorski's - "I Got a Big One"
- Third Place: Tom Danielson - “Hittin' the Minneslopes”
- First Place: Charnell Timms - “Star Struck"
- Second Place: Gary Rieks - “Catch Me If You Can"
- Third Place: Nicholas Wanner - "Guardian”
- First Place: Patty Wallace - “Enter My Winter Wonderland"
- Second Place: Randy Harrison - Backroads"
- Third Place - Deborah Yasosky - “Birth of a Dahlia”
- First Place: Heidi Miller-Sutton - “Busted Bandit"
- Second Place: Lisa Willey – “Stop to Smell the Flowers"
- Third Place: Victoria Nazarenko - “Fauna is Beautiful”
- Katelyn Belden - "Beyond the Horizon"
- Kathryn Humnick - “Splashing into Summer”
- Brendan Kanwischer -“Summer of Hoops"
- Leena Sebastin - “Tree Silhouette
- Brooke Willey - "Feed Me Momma"