Theft, DWI, Medical : Maple Grove Police Incident Report
Oct 22, 2015 09:32PM
● By Wendy Erlien
A synopsis of some incidents responded to by the Maple Grove Police Department for the week of Oct. 9-15, 2015.
Additional details for burglaries, robbery, arson, and theft can be found on the city website crime mapping section.
- 8500 block of Forestview Lane. Report of contract worker had vehicle stolen from side of road with keys in ignition; no suspects at this time.
- 9500 block of Upland Lane. Medical report of person getting ill and dizzy after giving blood; officers monitored on arrival and person transported to hospital by ambulance.
- 10700 block of Boundary Creek Terrace. Several complaints of solicitor in area who was given verbal warnings about no permit; on arrival person arrested for soliciting without a permit for another complaint.
- 6400 block of Monticello Lane. Report of loud party at residence; on arrival multiple persons were cited for underage drinking and officers had parents come to pick up any juveniles.
- 9800 block of Hospital Drive. Report of person at hospital that had been shot in the leg; on arrival several people interviewed with information that shooting took place in Minneapolis. An arrest made.
- 10500 block of 104th Avenue. Report of person falling for the second time today and could not get up; on arrival officers assisted her in getting up who was then transported to hospital.
- 104th Place and Zachary. Report of person very ill leaning on his vehicle; on arrival person monitored until paramedics transported to hospital. CSO’s brought his vehicle to his residence for him.
- 7000 block of Magda Drive. Report of locked vehicle stolen from parking lot; no suspects at this time and vehicle still not located.
- 10700 block of 93rd Avenue. Report of catalytic converters taken off two vehicles parked in parking lot; no suspects at this time.
- 8200 block of Main Street. Numerous vehicles broken into in the underground parking; suspect seen on video and crime lab responded for photos and prints. Case being investigated.
- 18000 block of 77th Place. Report of person falling down stairs with possible broken ankle; on arrival assisted paramedics with transport to hospital.
- 10500 block of 104th Avenue. Report of person in seizure; transported to hospital.
- 88th Avenue and Forestview Lane. Report of juveniles lighting leaves on fire in area; on arrival officers found juvenile who admitted to doing so and were asked to leave.
- 14000 block of Weaver Lake Road. Report of window smashed on car and items taken from inside while parked at business; no suspects at this time.
- 7900 block of Wedgewood Lane. Report of possible heart attack; on arrival person laying on floor, conscious and breathing. Administered oxygen by mask until paramedics arrived for transport.
- Elm Creek Blvd & Hemlock Lane. Person reported vehicle all over the road and was following; on arrival officer’s located vehicle in a parking lot driving over curbs. Person arrested for DWI.
During this time period there were 38 property damage traffic accidents and three property damage injury traffic accidents.