Fight, Car Fire, Theft: Maple Grove Incident Report
Oct 29, 2015 08:19AM
● By Wendy Erlien
A synopsis of some incidents responded
to by the Maple Grove Police
Department for the week of Oct. 9-15, 2015.
Additional details for burglaries, robbery, arson, and theft can be found on the city website crime mapping section.
- I-94 – Report of car fire. Officer following vehicle noticed heavy smoke and small flames from undercarriage; officer pulled over vehicle and made driver aware. Fire department arrived and put fire in engine out.
- 6400 block of Ranchview Lan. Report of medical incident, individual fell after getting out of bed and was diabetic. Paramedics started glucose with IV until person regained consciousness.
- 8400 block of Comstock Lane. Report of two vehicles that had items stolen from inside overnight; no suspects or evidence to follow up on.
- 9300 block of Deerwood Lane. Report of several people fighting outside a business; on arrival one group left when sirens were heard and the other did not want to press charges, no injuries.
- 15000 block of Elm Road. Report of several mailboxes hit by vehicle speeding through neighborhood; no suspects at this time.
- 12000 block of Weaver Lake Road. Report of person having reaction to new medications.
- 16000 block of 70th Avenue. Report of items taken from vehicle in driveway overnight; on arrival no evidence or suspects known.
- 12000 block of Main Street. Report of vehicle parked at Transit Hub having window smashed out; no evidence or suspects at this time.
- 12000 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of person stealing items without paying for them; on arrival person arrested for shoplifting.
- 9800 block of Fernbrook Lane. Report of person crashing bike and having a head injury; on arrival victim’s head was stabilized and then transported to hospital.
- 11000 block of 100th Place North. Report of graffiti written on power box, stop sign and light pole at intersection. Public works notified to take care of graffiti.
- 18000 block of 98th Place. Report of person being bitten by a bee and having a reaction; on arrival with North Memorial assisted in transport to hospital.
- 101st Avenue and I-94. Report of person seen stealing items out of construction truck; on arrival officers arrested five parties involved in theft and other charges to follow.
- 9100 block of Annapolis Lane. Report of utility trailer being stolen from backyard overnight; no suspects or evidence at this time.
- 8400 block of Jefferson Highway. Report of person unconscious at business; on arrival person had no pulse so CPR was started. North Memorial arrived and officers regained pulse on person who was then transported to hospital.
- 6400 block of Monticello Lane. Report of vehicle broken into parked in driveway and items stolen from inside; appears object used to pry open door causing damage. No suspects or evidence at this time.
During this time period there were 32 property damage traffic accidents
and four property damage injury traffic accidents.