Assault, Theft from Auto, Canine Call: Maple Grove Police Incident Report
Nov 10, 2015 08:34PM
● By Wendy Erlien
A synopsis of some incidents responded to by the Maple Grove Police Department for the week of Oct. 30 through Nov. 5, 2015.
Additional details for
burglaries, robbery, arson, and theft can be found on the city website crime
- 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane. Report of person running from store with stolen property and going into another business; on arrival officers found stolen property in bathroom. Suspect arrest and released with a court date.
- 6200 block of Quinwood Lane. Report of person who had fallen and couldn’t stand up; officers arrived and assisted in lifting person into a chair. Person was uninjured and need no additional assistance.
- 11800 block of Fountains Way. Report of 20 people in lobby of business disturbing other customers; on arrival officer found that only one room allowing five people was rented, but 15 more people were going to party in the room. All persons left after clearing belongings out of room.
- 14100 block of 88th Place. Report of dog stuck under dumpster; officers went to get jacks to lift dumpster, but dumpster company arrived and lifted it releasing dog from underneath.
- 6900 block of Ives Lane. Report for officers to check on person not getting mail or answering phone; on arrival officers forced entry and found person unresponsive in bed. Once person woke, they couldn’t talk or walk. Went to hospital in ambulance.
- 7100 block of Peony Lane. Report of someone shooting a window out at residence; no suspects at this time. Extra patrol requested.
- 12000 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of two people going through dumpsters; officers located persons who were told to put anything back and leave area.
- 12000 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of two elderly females who fell in parking lot; on arrival both conscious/alert sitting in their car. One transported to hospital for injuries.
- 7100 block of Merrimac Lane. Report of person in and out of consciousness. Transport to hospital by ambulance.
- 8600 block of Zinnia Way. Report of someone entering unlocked vehicle parked in driveway and items inside; no suspects and no damage to vehicle.
- 8600 block of Xenium Lane. Report of someone entering unlocked vehicle in driveway and stealing over $1,000 worth of items left in it; no suspects at this time.
- 9300 block of Deerwood Lane. Report of person passing out and hitting head in parking lot; on arrival person awake and alert, rag applied to injury and paramedics arrived to check on person. Officers were cleared.
- 6200 block of Magda Drive. Report of elderly person missing for three hours; officers found that person was driving around somewhere possibly lost. After one hour report came in that elderly person at business saying they were lost. All reunited.
- 12900 block of Weaver Lake Road. Report of 10 juveniles assaulting one victim; on arrival some suspects were gone, but identified. Victim refused medical attention. Charges pending.
this time period there were 29 property damage traffic accidents and 9 property
damage traffic injury accidents.
Information provided by Maple Grove Police Department.