Stabbing, Theft, Medical Incidents: Maple Grove Police Incident Reports
Nov 24, 2015 08:32PM, Published by Wendy Erlien, Categories: Police+Fire
A synopsis of some incidents responded to by the Maple Grove Police Department for the week of Nov. 6-12, 2015.
Additional details for burglaries, robbery, arson, and theft can be found on the city website crime mapping section.
- 12500 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of window being smashed out of vehicle and items taken from inside; on arrival photos taken of damage. No suspects.
- 12500 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of window being smashed out of vehicle; no entry was made due to size of window. No suspects.
- 6300 block of Jewel Lane. Report of sports car driving fast through neighborhood; officers located vehicle and arrested driver for DWI.
- 6900 block of Crest Drive North. Report of possible dislocated hip; on arrival found person in pain being supported by husband. North Memorial assisted in getting person to ambulance for transport.
- 7000 block of Hemlock Lane. Report of juvenile falling and hitting head on basketball court; EMT on scene was evaluating victim when officers arrived. Paramedics cleared officers.
- 12000 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of person being stabbed during a fight at business; officers arrived at hospital and interviewed victim. Case is currently being investigated.
- 12000 block of Central Park Way. Report of items stolen out of vehicle parked unlocked in driveway overnight; no suspects or evidence.
- 7400 block of Kirkwood Court. Report of male employee falling from ladder landing on concrete floor; on arrival victim fell 15 feet, was conscious but disoriented and had laceration to head. Assist in getting victim on stretcher who was transported to hospital.
- 12800 88th Place North. Report of suspicious vehicle at a vacant residence; on arrival made contact with party who was changing locks on house.
- 11000 block of Central Park Way. Report of items taken from unlocked car in driveway; no suspect or evidence.
- 7400 block of Kimberly Court. Report of garage broken into and items missing; officers located pry marks on door to garage and had crime lab summoned to the scene. Case under investigation.
- 16000 block of 73rd Place. Report of entry made into attached garage at residence; crime lab responded for evidence collection. Case under investigation.
- 6300 block of Wedgewood Lane. Report of window smashed out of vehicle parked at business and purse taken from inside; no suspects t this time.
- 8900 block of Kimberly Lane. Report of Alzheimer’s patient missing; several officers and K9 searched area for person who was later found at a different residence and was fine.
During this time period there were 32 property damage traffic accidents and five property damage traffic injury accidents.