Theft, DWI, Assault: Maple Grove Police Arrest Report
Dec 01, 2015 10:13PM
By Wendy Erlien
The following arrests in Maple Grove occurred Nov. 8-14, 2015, as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department.
- A 42-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested near Kirkwood Lane and Kirkwood Way for DWI, DUI, and careless driving.
- A 28-year-old St. Cloud woman was arrested on the near I-694 and I-94 for DUI, DWI, and careless driving.
- A 21-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested on the 12900 block of 63rd Avenue North for possession of controlled substance (cocaine), assault, and disorderly conduct.
- A 20-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested on the 12900 block of 63rd Avenue North for possession of controlled substance cocaine, marijuana.
- A 21-year-old New Hope woman was arrested on the 12900 block of 63rd Avenue North for possession of controlled substance cocaine.
- A 24-year-old Missouri man was arrested on the 12500 block of Elm Creek Boulevard for fraud, providing police officer with false name, and arrest warrant.
- A 65-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested near 109th Avenue North and Tanglewood Lane North for hit and run accident (no injury), careless driving, DUI, and DWI.
- A 31-year-old Champlin woman was arrested on the 13800 block of Grove Drive North for providing false name to police officer, possession of controlled substance, arrest warrant, and fraud.
- A 35-year-old Champlin woman was arrested on the 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane North for theft, trespassing.
- A 23-year-old Minneapolis woman was arrested near I-94 and Weaver Lake Road for careless driving, speeding, and DUI.
- A 37-year-old Crystal man was arrested near Bass Lake Road and Quinwood Lane North for careless driving, operating a vehicle without registration, DUI, and DWI.
- A 27-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested near 73rd Avenue North and Hemlock Lane for DUI and DWI.
- An 18-year-old Brooklyn Park man was arrested near County Road 30 and Revere Lane for possession of liquor under the age of 21.
- A 21-year-old Bloomington man was arrested on I-94 for speeding, providing false name to police officer.