Crane Climber, Suspicious Vehicle, Christmas Lights Cut: Maple Grove Police Incident Response Report
Dec 27, 2015 08:45PM ● Published by Wendy Erlien
A synopsis of some incidents responded to by the Maple Grove Police Department for the week of Dec. 4-10, 2015.
Additional details for burglaries, robbery, arson, and theft can be found on the city website crime mapping section.
Information provided by Maple Grove Police Department.
- I-94 and Weaver Lake Road. Report of person almost hitting a semi; officers located vehicle and arrested driver for DWI.
- 7400 block of Fernbrook Lane. Report of juveniles in park with guns; on arrival juveniles had air soft guns and were not aware of ordinance. All left without incident.
- 18000 block of 69th Place North. Neighbor reported vehicle in driveway and homeowner not home; homeowner called police and when they arrived vehicle gone. No forced entry, house secure.
- 12000 block of 82nd Place North. Report of suspects entering unlocked vehicle parked in driveway and stealing change and case; no suspects or evidence at this time.
- 6800 block of Sunnyslope Drive. Juvenile home alone and had an individual pounding on door twice in one day; on arrival officers did identify party who knew homeowner. Officers advised party not to return to residence.
- 9500 block of Polaris Lane. Report of person having difficulty breathing and feeling ill; on arrival administered oxygen until paramedics arrived for transport to hospital.
- 12900 block of Weaver Lake Road. Report of person looking into cars in lot; on arrival located suspect involved in previous theft from autos. Cited person for trespassing and no drivers license.
- 9900 block of Alvarado Lane North. Report of two males removing a screen from window and crawling inside; on arrival made contact with males who lived there and didn’t want parents to know they were at the residence.
- 6300 block of Glacier Lane. Report of person falling in driveway and could not get up due to severe leg pain; on arrival assisted paramedics in getting person prepared for transportation.
- 10000 block of 94th Avenue. Report of unconscious
female; on arrival female conscious and feeling fine. Transported to hospital
9100 block of Comstock Lane. Report of Christmas lights cut for third time at residence. Possible suspect, no charges at this time.
- 14000 block of 95th Avenue. Report of person in and out of consciousness; on arrival person confused and medical history. Transported to hospital.
- 17000 block of 93rd Place. Report of vehicle window smashed out and purse taken from inside; credit card used at multiple places in Maple Grove. No suspects at this time.
- 9400 block of Norwood Lane. Report of panel van parked in front of residence twice in one day. When homeowner approached male sped off; officers were not able to locate vehicle.
- Bass Lake Road and Quinwood Lane. Report of a person seen climbing on crane in area; officers checked construction site and found no one in the area.
- 9800 block of Cottonwood Lane. Report of person having bad infection; on arrival person face down on floor too weak to stand. Assisted paramedics in getting person to ambulance for transport.
- 10000 block of 96th Place North. Report of possible stroke; person had weakness on right side and speech abnormal. Oxygen applied until transported to hospital.
- 6200 block of Jewel Lane. Report of package taken of steps that was delivered; no suspects at this time and other packages in area not stolen.
- 13600 block of 97th Place. Report of family not around and dog chained in backyard for hours and barking; on arrival no answer. Back sliding door open so let dog in and left card for them to call officer.
- 15000 block of Shadow Creek Road. Report of child in seizure; on arrival child out of seizure but lethargic and in and out of consciousness with fever. Paramedics arrived and transported child to hospital.
- 7600 block of Ranier Lane. Report of window smashed on vehicle in driveway. No suspects at this time.
- 12000 block of Weaver Lake Road. Report of currency stolen out of unlocked vehicle in parking lot; no suspects or video.
this time period there were 37 property damage traffic accidents and three
property damage traffic injury accidents.