Building Fire, Vehicle Fire: Maple Grove Fire Department Incident Report
Jan 06, 2016 08:50PM, Published by Wendy Erlien, Categories: Police+Fire
(File Photo provided by Maple Grove Fire Department)
The following are incidents responded to by the Maple Grove Fire Department for December 2015.
- 16600 block of 92nd Avenue North. Good intent call.
- 9400 block of Trenton Lane North. Unauthorized burning.
- 16500 block of 92nd Avenue North. Medical assist.
- 8200 block of Balsam Lane North. Authorized controlled burning.
- On I-94 near Weaver Lake Road. Smoke scare, odor of smoke.
- 16000 block of 70th Place North. Burnt food.
- 16600 92nd Avenue North. Burnt food.
- 6200 block of Urbandale Lane North. Strange odor/smell.
- 16600 block of County Road 30. Public service assistance.
- 13600 block of Grove Drive. Building fire.
- 7200 block of Forestview Lane North. Good intent call.
- Highway 610 and Jefferson Highway. Grass fire.
- 6900 block of West Fish Lake Road. Smoke detector activation, no fire.
- 11300 block of Fountains Drive North. Gasoline or other flammable liquid spill.
- Area of 95th Avenue and Upland Lane. Odor, smell of gas.
- 12500 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Steam, vapor, fog or dust thought to be smoke.
- 9200 block of Zinnia Lane North. Odor, smell of gas.
- 8900 block of Yucca Lane North. Breakdown of light ballast.
- On I-94 near Minnesota Department of Transportation rest area. Passenger vehicle fire.
- 8400 block of Zanzibar Lane North. Burnt food.
- 9800 block of 69th Avenue North. Service call.
- 6200 block of Comstock Lane North. Burnt food.
- 6500 block of East Fish Lake Road. Steam, vapor, fog or dust thought to be smoke.
- On northbound Highway 169 north of 63rd Avenue. Service Call, fire out report.
- 11800 block of Fountains Way. Burnt food.
- 13300 block of Maple Knoll Way. Strange odor/smell.
- I-94, east of Weaver Lake Road. Odor/smell of gas.
- 15300 block of 80th Avenue North. Dumpster/outside trash fire.
- 7800 block of Shenandoah Lane North. Dumpster/outside trash fire.
There were also nine reports carbon monoxide detector activation due to malfunction and three reports of alarms sounding due to malfunction.