Fires, Property Damage, Theft: Maple Grove Police Report
Jan 21, 2016 08:44AM
● Published by Wendy Erlien
Information provided by Maple Grove Police Department.
Dec. 25 on the 16000 block of 92nd Avenue. Report of three dogs locked in vehicle in parking lot; on arrival owner advised of ordinance violation.
- Dec. 25 on the 17100 block of 80th Place. Report of two projectors stolen from yard; no suspects at this time.
- Dec. 27 on the 8000 block of Kimberly Lane. Report of laser projector stolen from yard; no suspects at this time.
- Dec. 26 near 63rd Avenue and Highway 169. Report of vehicle fire; upon arrival it was determined all passengers were out of the vehicle and the fire was out. Vehicle towed from scene.
- Dec. 28 on the 15300 block of 80th Avenue. Report of garbage can on fire; on arrival fire almost out. Another garbage can was found in the area fully engulfed. Officer extinguished fires. No suspects at this time.
Damage to Property
Dec. 27 on the 7500 block of East Fish Lake Road. Report of two suspects breaking glass on the door at residence; on arrival officers searched area for suspects who were seen by owners outside their residence. No suspects located.
Theft from Auto
Dec. 28 on the 6600 block of Eagle Lake Drive. Report of car prowlers in area being chased by witness; on arrival suspects not located and one victim that lost items from unlocked vehicle.
Damage to Property
Dec. 30 on the 17100 block of 63rd Place. Report of spray painting on the side of neighbor’s residence; on arrival officer’s located explicit word spray painted on siding of residence. Crime lab arrived for evidence, open investigation.
Dec. 31 on the 9800 block of Alvarado Lane. Report of a barefoot elderly male walking down the street and appeared disoriented; on arrival officer’s patrolled area, unable to locate the male. Another caller, found the male, who was transported to the hospital.
Dec. 31 on the 8200 block of Yellowstone Lane. Report of someone trying to get into neighbors residence; on arrival made contact with party who was watching pet while homeowners were out of town.
During this time period there were six medical incidents, 32 property damage traffic accidents, and one property damage injury traffic accident.