Building Fires, Burnt Food: Maple Grove Fire Department Incident Report
Feb 08, 2016 08:42PM ● Published by Wendy Erlien
(File Photo provided by Maple Grove Fire Department)
The following are incidents responded to by the Maple Grove Fire Department for January 2016.
- 7300 block of Vinewood Court North. EMS call, excluding vehicle accident with injury.
- 11000 block of Maple Valley Drive. Carbon monoxide incident.
- 6900 block of County Road 101. Authorized controlled burning.
- 7600 block of Wedgewood Court North. Heat from short circuit (wiring), defective/worn.
- 16500 block of 72nd Place North. Building fire.
- 15300 block of 68th Place North. Cooking fire, confined to container.
- 9100 block of Tewsbury Gate. Alarm system activation, testing.
- 6600 block of Meadowlark Lane North. Odor/smell of gas.
- 6900 block of Everest Lane North. Burnt food.
- 10100 block of Pilgrim Lane North. Public service.
- 9600 block of 63rd Avenue North. Dumpster or other outside trash receptacle.
- 17700 block of 69th Place North. Strange odor/smell.
- Westbound I-94 exit to Maple Parkway. Steam, vapor, fog or dust thought to be smoke.
- 13700 block of 83rd Way North. Odor/smell of gas.
- 18200 block of 69th Place North. Vicinity alarm (incident in other location).
- 9100 block of Comstock Lane North. Assist police or other governmental agency.
- 5600 block of 94th Avenue. Greenfield building fire.
- 13700 block of Greenbriar Drive. Minnetonka building fire.
- 9100 block of Upland Lane North. Cooking fire, confined to container.
- 17800 block of 66th Avenue North. Cooking fire, confined to container.
- 18000 block of 70th Avenue North. Gas leak.
- 12500 block of Elm Creek Blvd. Water or steam leak.
- 7700 block of Yucca Lane North. Building fire.
- 6700 block of Sunnyslope Drive North. Odor /smell of gas.
- 12000 block of Central Park Way North. Water or steam leak.
- 13700 block of 84th Place North. Strange odor/smell.
- Comstock Lane North and 92nd Avenue. Assist police or other governmental agency.
- 17700 block of Elm Road. Water or steam leak.
- 7200 block of Kimberly Lane North. Water or steam leak.
- 9200 block of Inland Lane North. Strange odor/smell.
- 6900 block of Ives Lane North. EMS call, excluding vehicle accident with injury.
- 17200 block of 72nd Avenue North. Odor/smell of gas.
- 16600 block of 92nd Avenue North. EMS call, excluding vehicle accident with injury.
- 8100 block of Oakview Lane North. Water or steam leak.
- 9600 block of Vagabond Lane North. Strange odor/smell.
- 6700 block of Urbandale Lane North. Burnt food.
- 9500 block of Upland Lane North. EMS call, excluding vehicle accident with injury.
- 101st Avenue North and Maple Grove Parkway. Passenger vehicle fire.
- 21400 block of Circle Lane. Corcoran Building fire.
- 600 block of 6th Avenue NE. Osseo Building fire.
- 6200 block of Eagle Lake Drive. Building fire.
- Eastbound I-94 between Maple Grove Parkway and the MnDOT rest area. Extrication of victim(s) from vehicle.
There were also three carbon monoxide incidents, 23 incidents of unintentional or malfunctioning alarm system/smoke detector activation, and five incidents calls cancelled in route.