Coyote, Burglary, House Fire: MGPD Incident Report
Mar 07, 2016 07:41AM
● By Wendy Erlien
A synopsis of some incidents responded to by the Maple Grove Police Department for the weeks of Feb. 12-18, 2016. Additional details for burglaries, robbery, arson, and theft can be found on the city website crime mapping section.
Information provided by Maple Grove Police Department.
- 9600 block of Harbor Lane. Report of wolf in backyard of residence; on arrival officer viewed video and saw that it was a coyote. No problems.
- 14900 block of 63rd Place. Report of burglary from vehicle parked in garage, garage door was left open overnight; no suspects or evidence.
- 12400 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of two suspects stealing merchandise from store without paying; on arrival officers arrested both parties for theft. All property returned to store.
- 10000 block of 99th Place. Report of active house fire; on arrival officers made sure everyone was out of the residence. Primed hydrants for fire department. Officers stood by for traffic control until cleared by fire department.
- 13000 block of Grove Drive. Report of juveniles stealing merchandise and exiting business without paying; officers located suspects who were arrested for theft.
- 6200 block of Hemlock Lane. Report of driver’s window smashed and items stolen out of parked vehicle; no suspects at this time.
- 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane North. Report of the smell of burning electrical/plastic coming from ceiling light; light was shut off. Fire department arrived and cleared officers.
There were seven medical incidents, 22 property damage traffic accident and one property damage injury traffic accident.