Fast Driver, Medical Incidents, Car Fire: MGPD Incident Report
Mar 24, 2016 02:28PM ● Published by Wendy Erlien
A synopsis of some incidents responded to by the Maple Grove Police Department for the weeks of Feb. 26 through March 3, 2016. Additional details for burglaries, robbery, arson, and theft can be found on the city website crime mapping section.
Information provided by Maple Grove Police Department.Feb. 26
- 6200 block of Magda Drive. Report of a vehicle driving fast through a neighborhood, pulling into driveways then driving away. Officers located the vehicle and found it to be paper delivery.
- 9500 block of Garland Lane. Report of someone entering an unlocked vehicle in a parking lot. Currency taken, no suspects at this time.
- 1600 block of 78th Place. Report of person with severe back pain. On arrival with paramedics assisted person to the ambulance for transport.
- 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane. Report of a possible broken arm. On arrival officers assisted paramedics who then transported person to hospital.
- 9500 block of Niagra Lane. Report of a person hiding in bushes at neighbor’s residence. On arrival the person had left and officers could not locate anyone matching description.
- 10000 block of 94th Place. Report of a person knocking on back door of residence, wanting to use the phone. On arrival officers searched the area but did not locate anyone matching the description.
- 7000 block of Main Street. Report of a wallet stolen at restaurant. No suspects.
- 8000 block of Main Street. Report of missing juvenile at a business. Several officers searched surrounding area. Juvenile located at another business and returned to the parents.
- 10000 block of Yorktown Lane. Report of a possible heart attack. On arrival officers provided oxygen until ambulance arrived and cleared officers.
- 16000 block of 96th Avenue. Report of vehicle in parking lot and items stolen from the truck bed. No suspects.
- 6400 block of Monticello Lane. Report of mail missing. No suspects.
- 7000 block of Ranier Lane. Report of a seizure. Officers arrived to find paramedics on scene. Officers were cleared by paramedics.
- 13000 block of Grove Drive. Report of a parked vehicle that had a window smashed and items taken. No suspects at this time.
- 8900 block of Sycamore Lane. Report of car fire inside attached garage. Officers arrived primed fire hydrant. Maple Grove Fire Department arrived and put out fire.
- 8000 block of Forestview Lane. Report of a vehicle parked in front of residence. Officers made contact with driver who stated they pulled over to take phone calls.
- 8300 block of Rice Lake Road. Report of a person sleeping in lobby with a ski mask on. Officers made contact, person left with no incident.
- 9000 block of Garland Lane. Report of a person who appeared confused. Officers made contact, determined it was a diabetic reaction problem and they were transported to the hospital.