Vandalism, Suspicious Vehicle, Theft: Maple Grove Police Incident Report
Mar 31, 2016 07:40AM, Published by Wendy Erlien, Categories: Police+Fire
A synopsis of some incidents responded to by the Maple Grove Police Department for the week of March 6-12, 2016. Additional details for burglaries, robbery, arson, and theft can be found on the city website crime mapping section.
by Maple Grove
- 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane. Report of person leaving a store without paying for items; officers located suspect vehicle and arrested person for shoplifting.
- 13000 block of 79th Avenue. Report of bicycle stolen from an open garage; no suspects at this time.
- 100 block of Eagle Lake Drive. Report of bus parked in area; officers checked with bus company and driver lives close by.
- 15000 block of 75th Avenue. Report of persons inside residence that had been vacant for several months; on arrival made contact with new owners.
- 12000 block of 73rd Place. Report of unlocked vehicle stolen from driveway; vehicle recovered in Minneapolis. Case under investigation.
- 12000 block of 88th Place. Report that someone knocked on door and tried door handled at residence; on arrival officers searched area, no suspects locate.
- 101st Avenue and Interstate 94. Report of several items stolen from a construction site; no suspects.
- West Eagle Lake Drive area. Report of mail taken from several mailboxes; vehicle seen leaving the area; no suspects.
- 7000 block of Union Terrace Lane. Report of items stolen from unlocked vehicle parked in driveway; no suspects.
- 6300 block of Zircon Lane. Report of a driveway and garage door spray painted; neighborhood canvass conducted; no suspects.
- 6500 block of Eagle Lake Drive. Report of an occupied vehicle parked in front of residence; officers learned it was roofer waiting for truck to unload shingles down block.
- 18000 block of Gladstone Boulevard. Report of items stolen from lift gate on truck parked in driveway of residence; no suspects.
- 12000 block of Main Street. Report of license plate taken from vehicle while parked at business; no suspects at this time.
- 11000 Fountains Drive. Report of two vehicles chasing each other around a parking lot in area; on arrival officers could not locate vehicles.
During this time period there were four medical incidents, 29 property damage traffic accidents, and six property damage injury traffic accidents.