Vandalism, Mail Theft, Shoplifting: MGPD Report
Apr 13, 2016 06:49AM
● By Wendy Erlien
A synopsis of several incidents responded to by the Maple Grove Police Department for the week of March 20-26, 2016. Additional details for burglaries, robbery, arson, and theft can be found on the city website crime mapping section.
Information provided by Maple Grove Police Department.March 20
- 9000 block of Hospital Drive. Report of window broken out of vehicle in parking lot; no suspects at this time.
- 8300 block of Niagara Lane. Report of vehicle window smashed out and purse stolen from inside; case still being investigated for suspects.
- 14000 block of Weaver Lake Road. Report of persons not paying for bill and leaving business; officers located one suspect who later went and paid the bill at the business.
- 9000 block of Dunkirk Lane. Report of wallet being stolen from inside purse while in business; no suspects at this time.
- 13000 block of 83rd Way. Report of egg thrown on windshield of vehicle parked at business; suspect known and case being investigated.
- 15000 block of 75th Avenue. Report of mail stolen from resident’s mailbox; no suspects at this time.
- 16000 block of 96th Avenue. Report of person concealing items and leaving business without paying and running away; officers apprehended suspect who was arrested for theft.
- 12000 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report items stolen from unlocked vehicle at business; no suspects at this time.
- 8000 block of Oakview Way. Report of package stolen off of front steps of residence; no suspects at this time.
- 11000 block of Fountains Drive. Report of super glue in key holes of front and back doors of business; extra patrol provided and no suspects.
- 6000 block of Crest Drive. Report of mailboxes being hit by vehicle; located driver mailboxes will get fixed.
- 7000 block of Main Street. Report of items taken from unlocked vehicle parked at business; no suspects at this time.
- 12000 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of person taking several items without paying; person arrested for shoplifting.