Burglary, Theft, Property Damage: MGPD Incident Report
Apr 28, 2016 04:19PM ● Published by Wendy Erlien
The following is a synopsis of several incidents responded to by the Maple Grove Police Department for the week of April 10-16, 2016. Additional details for burglaries, robbery, arson, and theft can be found on the city website crime mapping section.
Information provided by Maple Grove Police Department.April 10
- 13000 block of 74th Place. Report of suspect entering unlocked garage and taking items from two vehicles inside; no suspects.
- 8000 block of Lawndale Lane. Report of rear window broken out on vehicle parked in front of residence on street; no suspects.
- 6000 block of Ranchview Lane. Report of mail stolen out of mailbox; no suspects at this time.
- 12000 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of person taken multiple items, concealing them and leaving business without paying; suspect not located, case being investigated.
- 7000 block of Dallas Lane. Report of unlocked vehicle parked in driveway had been gone through; officers learned that charger was missing. No suspects at this time.
- 16000 block of 96th Avenue. Report of person taking items from business and leaving without paying; on arrival person arrested for theft and a warrant.
- 9000 block of Hospital Drive. Report of wallet stolen from employee; officers learned several purchases made with credit cards. No suspects at this time.
- 17000 block of 66th Avenue. Report of vehicle parked in front of residence being stolen; officers later learned that the vehicle had been impounded not stolen.
- 17000 block of 62nd Avenue. Report of homeowners arriving home and finding window by front door smashed in; several items missing from home. Case being investigated.
- 13000 block of Bass Lake Road. Report of person driving off with gas hose still in car; officers found that there was damage to the hose. Suspect not located.
- 11000 block of 73rd Avenue. Report of several individuals ordering food and then leaving business without paying; officers contacted registered owner of vehicle, tab was paid, no charges.
- 15000 block of 76th Avenue. Report of damage to vehicle parked in driveway overnight; officers noticed side rearview mirror had been knocked loose from door. No suspects at this time.
- 6000 block of Vagabond Lane. Homeowner arrived home and found front door open and garage door up; on arrival officers cleared residence finding nothing suspicious and nothing stolen.
- 7000 block of Rosewood Lane. Report of vehicle parked unlocked in driveway overnight had been gone through and items stolen; no suspects at this time.
- 12000 block of 73rd Place North. Report of vehicle parked in driveway unlocked had items stolen from inside; on arrival officers located suspect in neighbor’s yard and arrested them.
During this time period there were three medical incidents, 12 property damage traffic accidents and two property damage injury traffic accidents.