Stolen Wallet, Trespassing, Vandalism: MGPD Incident Report
May 10, 2016 07:01PM
● By Wendy Erlien
The following is a synopsis of several incidents responded to by the Maple Grove Police Department for the week of April 24-30, 2016. Additional details for burglaries, robbery, arson, and theft can be found on the city website crime mapping section.
Information provided by Maple Grove Police Department.
- Boone Avenue and I-694. Traffic complaint of vehicle traveling over the speed limit; officer stopped vehicle and arrested driver for driving under the influence.
- 12000 block of 86th Avenue. Report of vehicle alarm going off while parked in driveway; on arrival officers met with owner. Nothing suspicious and no damage.
- 12000 block of 63rd Avenue. Report of wallet stolen from purse while shopping; officer learned credit cards had been used in another city. No suspects at this time.
- Area of 91st Avenue and Zachary Lane. Officer observed vehicle leaving closed business parking lot; person stopped for driving conduct and arrested for DWI.
- 9000 block of Rosewood Lane. Report of two parties standing next to mailboxes in pouring rain; on arrival officers could not located the parties.
- 12000 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of person concealing items and leaving without paying; on arrival officer located person, who did pay for items.
- 7000 block of Fish Lake Road. Report of theft from building; several items taken, no suspects.
- 9000 block of Narcissus Lane. Report of residence egged; cleaned up and no damage.
- 9000 block of 101st Avenue. Report of two
vehicles broken into and items stolen; no suspects.
9000 block of Dunkirk Lane. Report of unwanted person causing disturbance inside business; on arrival person refused to leave. Suspect arrested person for obstruction and trespassing.
- 12000 block of Arbor Lakes Parkway. Report of vehicle being stolen; officers learned vehicle had been repossessed.
During this time period there were six medical incidents, 31 property damage traffic accidents and one property damage injury traffic accident.