Roof Climbers, Returned Luggage: MGPD Incident Report
Jul 08, 2016 05:40AM
By Doug Erlien
The following is a synopsis of several incidents responded to by the Maple Grove Police Department for the week of June 12-18, 2016. Additional details for burglaries, robbery, arson, and theft can be found on the city website crime mapping section.
Information provided by Maple Grove Police Department.
- Report of person unconscious on 15000 block of 70th Place. On arrival, person conscious and alert. Transported to hospital.
- Report of two suspects taking business merchandise and running out without paying on 12000 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Case being investigated.
- Report of parties ordering food and leaving without paying on 11000 block of Fountains Way. Officer investigating for charges.
- Report of vehicle in parking lot with lights for over an hour on 7200 block of Fountains Way. On arrival, officers made contact. Person had been sleeping, party was homeless and advised to move along.
- Report of person ringing doorbell and leaving on 7900 block of Kimberly Lane.
On arrival, officers located suitcase on front steps and made contact with
homeowner who said it was missing from flight earlier and must have been
- Report of person falling on 8000 block of Main Street. Upon arrival, person
conscious and transported to hospital.
- Report of person concealing items and leaving without paying on 8000 block of
Wedgewood Lane. Officers located person who then fled and was later arrested
for theft and fleeing.
- Report of person in business who was having difficulty breathing on 13000 block of Grove Drive. Upon arrival, officers assisted with slow breathing, paramedics transported to hospital.
- Report of several car alarms going off in area of 6800 block of Berkshire Lane.
On arrival no alarms going off and nothing suspicious found.
- Report of person walking wearing long white Halloween mask on 13000 block of 73rd Place. Officers arrived and checked the area and did not locate anything suspicious or person.
- Report of someone forcing door open and leaving after seeing parties in
residence on 7000 block of Main Street. Upon arrival, officers discovered
management doing alarm checks.
- Report of vehicle backing into mailbox and damaging it on 10000 block of
Yorktown Lane. Officers learned owner of vehicle will fix mailbox.
- Report of vehicle being keyed on both sides while being parked in business
parking lot on 11000 block of Fountains Drive. Officer took photos of damage,
no suspect at this time.
- While patrolling area, officer located two unoccupied vehicles in park after hours on 12000 block of Central Park Way. Several juveniles located and cited for curfew violations and brought home.
- Report of items stolen from unlocked vehicle in driveway overnight on 17000
block of 96th Avenue. Investigation ongoing with possible suspects.
- Report of vehicle registration taken off from both front and rear plates of
parked vehicle on 9300 Jefferson Highway. No suspects at this time.
- Report of person having difficulty breathing on 11000 block of 84th Place. Upon arrival, officers provided oxygen until paramedics arrived for transport to hospital.
- Report of person inside causing trouble and acting strange at 2 Scimed Place.
On arrival, officers made contact, person taken to hospital on welfare hold.
- Report of someone jiggling door handle on deck door of residence at 14000 block
of 81st Avenue. On arrival, officers did not locate anyone in area.
No damage to door, extra patrol in area.
- Report of person with low blood sugar on 7800 block of Shenandoah Lane. On arrival officers provided juice, paramedics arrived, officers were cleared from scene.
- Report of person putting gas into vehicle and leaving on 13000 block of Bass
Lake Road. Registered owner located, officer to follow up on theft charges.
- Report of people climbing on roof of business on 8000 County Road 101. On
arrival, officers located one person on ground and two people on the roof. Case
being investigated for charges.