Burglary, Hang Glider Flight: MGPD Incident Report
Jul 21, 2016 06:33AM ● Published by Doug Erlien
- Report of rear window smashed out of vehicle parked in driveway of 7600 block of Zinnia Way. Nothing missing from vehicle and no suspects at this time.
- Report of a dog locked in a vehicle on 7000 block of Vinewood Lane. On arrival, officer observed dog inside vehicle. Owner cited for violation.
- Report of person falling on 7000 block of Maplewood Drive. On arrival, person conscious, paramedics cleared officers.
- Report of person in seizure on 8900 block of Kirkwood Circle. On arrival party was not responding to officers. Paramedics transported to hospital.
- Report of graffiti on building on 12000 block of Main Street. City maintenance will be painting over graffiti and officers looking into suspects.
- Report of unoccupied vehicle running in the street in the area of 91st Avenue and Hemlock Lane. Officers located vehicle with two persons in the backseat talking. They were advised to leave the area.
- Report of unlocked bicycle at location stolen at 9000 block of Fernbrook Lane. No suspects at this time.
- Report of person seen near front door of residence and in backyard near pool, looking in windows on 10000 block of 105th Lane. Person and vehicle gone on arrival of officers.
- Report of individual attempting to break into garage on 11000 block of 65th Place. Officers learned two people were seen in backyard, no parties were located and no entry made into garage.
- Report of a trailer stolen from fenced in area at location on 8000 block of Zachary Lane. Officers learned fence was not locked. No suspects at this time.
- Report of a hang glider possibly hitting power lines and going into swamp area on County Road 30 and Lawndale Lane. Officers could not get into swamp so helicopter was requested. Later it was learned person checking his farm and did not crash. Helicopter cancelled.
- Report of van parked in front of residence with parties inside on 12000 block of 88th Place. Officers made contact and eventually cited parties for drug offenses.
- Report of window being broken at business at 9400 block of Deerwood Lane. Entry made and keys to a vehicle taken and vehicle stolen. Vehicle later recovered and case being investigated.
- Report of items being stolen from unlocked vehicle parked in driveway at 16000 block of 69th Place. No suspects or evidence at this time.
- Report of person having difficulty breathing on 11000 block of 93rd Avenue. Officers administered oxygen until transport to hospital.
- Report of person choking on 6000 block of Quinwood Lane. On arrival person appeared in distress but was able to talk and breathe with item still lodged. Transported to hospital.
- Report of person pumping gas into vehicle and driving off without paying on 11000 block of Bass Lake Road. Officers following up with registered owner.
- Report of missing person on 16000 block of 72nd Place. Assisting were several friends, neighbors and officers. Person located and was fine.
- Report of resident in backyard seeing someone inside their residence, person was confronted and they ran off. Officers did not locate person. Investigations ongoing.
- Report of person concealing items and leaving business without paying on 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane. Upon arrival officers arrested person for shoplifting.