Stolen Jewels, Suspicious Activity, Medical Reports: MGPD Incident Report
Aug 02, 2016 09:00AM
● By Wendy Erlien
File photo: Maple Grove Police Car
The following is a synopsis of several incidents responded to by the Maple Grove Police Department for the week of July 10-16, 2016. Additional details for burglaries, robbery, arson and theft can be found on the city website mapping section.
- 11900 block of Central Parkway. Report of person having an asthma attack. On arrival, officers provided oxygen and assisted with transport to hospital.
- 9400 block of Valley Forge Lane. Report of person on bike in neighbor’s driveway and taking pictures of garage. Police took report for information as the person was gone on arrival.
- 8700 block of Monticello Lane. Report of gas stolen from several vehicles in parking lot; no suspects at this time.
- 15400 block of Bass Lake Road. Report of person stung by bee twice, allergic and had no epi pen. On arrival, police monitored individual until paramedics arrived and cleared officers.
- 13300 block of Bass Lake Road. Report of an individual filling up gas tank and leaving without paying. No suspects.
- 10900 block of 102nd Avenue. Police responded to an individual who was having trouble breathing. Officers administered oxygen and individual was transported to hospital by paramedics.
- 9300 block of Kingsview Court. Report of a construction push cart stolen, located at a nearby park.
- 13800 block of 63rd Avenue. Responded to baby having seizure. Officer administered oxygen and held baby until paramedics responded. Infant was transported to hospital by paramedics.
- 9600 block of Grove Circle. Report of merchandise stolen from a business and located in a nearby bush. Merchandise was returned to store. Suspect was unable to be identified.
- 9700 block of 63rd Avenue. Police responded to an individual in a car in a parking lot complaining of severe chest pain. Individual was transported to hospital by paramedics.
- 85th Place and Magnolia Lane. Police responded to an unconscious individual who had been involved in a bicycle accident. Individual was transported to hospital by paramedics.
- 6900 block of Kirkwood Lane. Officers responded to an unconscious individual who started seizing upon officers’ arrival. Individual was transported to hospital by paramedics.
- 9500 block of Upland Lane. Police responded to an individual who had accidentally locked their keys in the car with their baby inside, parent requested officer break the window. Baby was unharmed.
- 6700 block of Ranier Lane. Police responded to an individual who had fallen and injured their knee after getting tangled up in a patio umbrella. Officer assisted individual until paramedics responded.
- 11400 block of 99th Place. Report of damage to a wooden fence at a residence.
- 8200 block of Main Street. Police responded to an individual who had fallen and was bleeding, paramedics responded.
- 17500 block of 96th Avenue. Report of outdoor furniture stolen from a patio.
- 11800 block of 80th Avenue. Police responded to a
child in seizure, officer monitored breathing until paramedics responded.
6200 block of Meadowlark Lane. Report of a map light stolen out of a vehicle that was parked in a parking lot overnight.
- 6200 block of Meadowlark Lane. Report of a purse stolen out of a vehicle that was parked in a garage overnight.
- 6200 block of Meadowlark Lane. Report of an iPod and camping chairs stolen out of a vehicle that was parked outside overnight.
- 9800 block of Troy Lane. Report of a package stolen off of an individual’s front step.
- 16500 block of 92nd Avenue. Responded to an individual who was bleeding as the result of a fall in an elevator. Individual was transported to hospital by paramedics.
- 11200 block of 93rd Avenue. Report of items stolen from the back room of a business.
- 9200 block of Lawndale Lane. Police responded to an individual who believed they were having a stroke. Officer conducted some preliminary tests and stood by until paramedics arrived.
- 9200 block of Zanzibar Lane. Report of jewelry stolen from the inside of a residence while the homeowner was away.
- 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane. Report of merchandise stolen from a business, one adult arrested.
- 14700 block of 79th Place. Police responded to an individual who had fallen and was bleeding from the head, paramedics responded.
During this time period there were 35 property damage traffic accidents and four property damage injury traffic accidents.