Sleeping on the Porch, Flashlight Searches: MGPD Incident Report
Aug 18, 2016 09:57PM ● Published by Doug Erlien
File photo: Maple Grove Police Car
Information provided by Maple Grove Police Department.
- Report of unknown person sleeping on back porch of residence at 18000 block of 73rd Place. On arrival, person intoxicated and removed from residence. No charges.
- Report of window broken out of vehicle parked on street overnight on 9500 block of Alvarado Lane. Nothing taken from vehicle and no suspects.
- Report of person concealing items and leaving business without paying on 12000 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Party arrested for theft.
- Report of person having difficulty breathing on 16000 block of 88th Avenue. On arrival officers provided oxygen until paramedics transported.
- Report of two tires punctured and were flat on 17000 block of 96th Avenue. No suspect at this time.
- Report of bike stolen from bike rack outside of business on 12000 block of Weaver Lake Road. No suspects at this time.
- Report of items stolen from unlocked vehicle in driveway overnight on 7100 block of Weaver Lake Road. No suspects at this time.
- Report of person in seizure on 9700 block of Forestview Lane. Officers arrived, person transported to hospital.
- Items stolen from unlocked vehicle overnight on 7000 block of Terraceview Lane. No suspects at this time.
- Report of person found in garage of residence by homeowner at 14000 block of 95th Avenue. When confronted, person ran; perimeter set up using K-9 to search, no results. Case being investigated.
- Report of person who had fallen and having trouble breathing on 7500 block of Shadyview Lane. On arrival, officers monitored and assisted paramedics for transport.
- Report of two items of mail stolen from mailbox at 12000 block of 73rd Avenue. No suspects at this time.
- Report of person falling down stairs at 9600 block of 103rd Avenue. Officers cleared by paramedics; unknown if transported.
- Report of three people looking into vehicles with a flashlight on 17000 block of Weaver Lake Road. Officers located parties who were looking for missing property.
- Report of person having seizure on 17000 block of 80th Court. On arrival, sugar level very low. Paramedics provided medication and cleared officers.
- Report of items stolen from unlocked vehicle overnight on 12000 block of 73rd Place. No suspects at this time.
- Report of item taken from unlocked vehicle parked in driveway overnight on 17000 block of Weaver Lake Drive. No suspects at this time.
- Report of possible stroke on 9800 block of 93rd Place. On arrival, person conscious. Officers assisted for transport.
- Report of person looking into window and open garage of neighbor on 100th Avenue and Cottonwood Lane. Nothing taken, no suspects.
- Report of two people walking on highway with flashlights on Hemlock and Highway 610. Officers located parties, they were looking for item thrown out window.
- Report of lights taken from fixtures at residence at 12000 block of 95th Place. Officers discovered neighbor’s residence with missing fixtures.
- Officer responded to business alarm at 9000 block of Zachary Lane. Upon making entry, located suspect inside stealing tools. Suspect arrested.
- Report of items stolen from two unlocked vehicles in driveway overnight at 9800 block of Hemlock Lane. No suspects at this time.
- Report of unlocked vehicle gone through over night at 9800 block of Hemlock Lane. No suspects and nothing taken.
- Report of two fighting in parking lot of business at 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane. Officers learned fight was because of driving altercation. No charges.