Vehicle Thefts, Suspicious Activity, Dog in Vehicle: MGPD Incident Report
Aug 28, 2016 08:36AM ● Published by Doug Erlien
File photo: Maple Grove Police Car
Information provided by Maple Grove Police Department.
- Report of bike stolen from inside business at 11000 block of 73rd Ave. No suspects at this time.
- Report of a person with low blood sugar on 9000 block of Kirkwood Way. Assisted medics with transport to hospital.
- Report of items stolen overnight from unlocked vehicle in driveway at 7000 block of Willow Road. No suspects at this time.
- Report of vehicle parked at business broken into and several items stolen at 10000 block of 85th Avenue. No suspects at this time.
- Report of person in pain at 6200 block of Quinwood Lane. On arrival, assisted medics for transport.
- Report of person bleeding on 11000 block of 91st Place. Transported to hospital by ambulance.
- Report of vehicle with no license plate driving in the area of 11000 block of 86th Ave. Officers were unable to locate vehicle or anyone in area.
- Report of unlocked vehicle parked in driveway overnight on 9500 block of Minnesota Lane. Vehicle had been gone through but nothing missing; no suspects at this time.
- Report of items stolen from unlocked vehicle in driveway overnight at 9700 block of Yucca Lane. Some items located nearby and no suspects identified.
- Report of items stolen from unlocked vehicle in driveway overnight on 9500 block of Minnesota Lane. Most items recovered nearby and no suspects identified.
- Report of person who had fallen on 8200 block of Main Street. Officers helped person, but were called back due to diabetic issues. Eventually transported to hospital.
- Report of damage to mailbox at 16000 block of 77th Circle. Possible suspect on video.
- Report of theft from mailbox at 7900 block of Ithica Lane. Suspect was later identified in a different city with stolen mail.
- Report of unknown male in backyard of residence in AM hours, and again a couple of days later at 9000 block of Kilmer Lane. Officers looking into possible suspect.
- Report of suspicious vehicle circling the neighborhood four or five times at 10000 block of 95th Place. Officers located vehicle and arrested driver for DWI.
- On routine patrol, officer noticed propped open back door of business at 13000 block of 80th Circle. Business checked and officer secured the door. Management notified.
- Report of person on Rice Lake Trails who fell off bike and was injured. Officers arrived, person had a broken leg; officers assisted with getting person to ambulance for transport.
- Report of person walking through parking lot looking into cars and trying doors at 9000 block of Blackoaks Lane. Officers located person who was arrested for theft and drugs.
- While on another call, officers noticed two vehicles with windows broken on 12000 block of Central Park Way. Officer made contact with owners who reported items stolen from inside. No suspect at this time.
- Report of male fleeing from taxi without paying on 7000 block of Vinewood Court. Officers could not locate suspect.
- Report of person loading up card with items and running out of business without paying at 9500 block of Dunkirk Lane. Officers located vehicle and arrested two parties for felony theft.
- While on routine patrol, officers located two open doors of a business on 9000 block of Zachary Lane. Both doors secured, management notified.
- Report of a house under construction broken into and several items taken on 7000 block of Fish Lake Road. No suspects at this time.
- Report of person shaking on 12000 block of 80th Avenue. Officers assisted with transport to hospital.
- Report of dog left in vehicle at 12000 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Made contact with owner who was warned about state statute.