Controlled Substances, Driving After Cancellation: MGPD Arrest Report
Sep 11, 2016 07:22PM
By Doug Erlien
File photo: Maple Grove Police Car
The following arrests occurred in Maple Grove Aug. 14-19, 2016 as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department.
- A 23-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for third degree driving while impaired, DUI first degree, driving after revocation and speeding at Walmart.
- A 32-year-old Dayton man was arrested for DWI and refusal to submit to chemical test on Elm Creek Boulevard.
- A 41-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for driving after cancellation at 71st Place North and Hemlock Lane North.
- An 18-year-old Robbinsdale man was arrested for fraud-theft of services on 82nd Avenue North.
- A 52-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for driving after cancellation and illegal firearm in motor vehicle on Weaver Lake Road.
- An 18-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for controlled substance and suspicious activity on Wellington Lane North.
- A 41-year-old Minneapolis woman was arrested for controlled substance fifth degree possession–methamphetamine and possession/sell drugs on Hemlock Lane North and I-94.
- A 54-year-old Brooklyn Park man was arrested for driving after cancellation on Hemlock Lane North and I-694.
- A 25-year-old Milaca woman was arrested for controlled substance fifth degree heroin, stolen property and criminal damage, tampering with motor vehicle on Dunkirk Lane North.