Burglary, Fire, Broken Bird Bath, Hurt Hawk: MGPD Incident Report
Sep 20, 2016 03:13PM ● Published by Wendy Erlien
File photo: Maple Grove Police Car
Information provided by Maple Grove Police Department.
- 12000 block of 82nd Avenue. Report of keys taken from inside business and then vehicle gone through in parking lot; no suspects.
- 8000 block of Queensland Avenue. Report of several items taken from vehicle parked in driveway overnight. No suspects at this time.
- 9000 block of Xenium Lane. Report of cement bird bath damaged overnight. No suspects.
- 11000 block of 91st Avenue. Report of several vehicles had items stolen from them. No suspects at this time.
- 13000 block of 63rd Avenue. Report of two locks cut off containers at site. No loss known at this time and no suspects.
- 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane. Report of someone staying in greenhouse overnight and ate several fruits and vegetables. No suspects at this time.
- County Road 30 and I-94. Report of person on bridge hanging over edged; on arrival person hanging sign on bridge. Told to remove sign and leave area.
- 13000 block of Grove Drive. Report of diabetic reaction.
- 15000 block of Grove Circle. Report of person trying to
break into vehicle in lot. On arrival,
it was a friend trying to get vehicle open, due to vehicle keys inside.
9500 block of Zachary Lane. Report of person fainting; officers assisted until paramedics arrived and cleared officers.
- 11000 block of 95th Avenue. Report of person with chest pain and difficulty breathing. On arrival officers provided oxygen until paramedics arrived for transport to hospital.
- 95th and Annapolis Lane. Report of vehicle fire; on arrival vehicle fully engulfed. Fire department put out fire while officers helped with traffic control.
- 7300 block of Rosewood Lane. Report of person kicking side mirror on vehicle and breaking it. Suspect located and agreed to pay for damage.
- Hemlock Lane and Main Street. Officers made a traffic stop, occupant of the vehicle was texting while driving. Person arrested for several warrants and no valid driver’s license.
- 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane. Report of two parties concealing items and leaving without paying; on arrival officers arrested both parties for shoplifting.
- 89th Avenue and Lawndale Lane. Person on a run on trail found a razor motorized scooter and purse. Officers located owner and found garage had been left open overnight. All items returned to owner.
- 16000 block of 84th Place. Report of several items taken from unlocked vehicle parked in driveway overnight; no suspects at this time.
- 11000 block of 96th Avenue. Report of person having asthma attack; officers were cleared by medics.
- 12000 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of person slumped over in vehicle. On arrival officers found person playing game on phone while waiting for family member.
- Highway 610 and Zachary Lane. Report of injured hawk. Officers located hawk with injured leg. Placed in animal crate, taken to Raptor Center at University of Minnesota.
- 9000 block of Xenium Lane. Report of items taken out of open garage overnight. No suspects at this time.
- 13000 block of 76th Avenue . Report of porch attached to garage on fire. Officer got vehicle and boat out of garage and prepped hydrant of fire department.
- 15000 block of 75th Avenue. Report of possible stroke; on arrival officers assisted in getting person into ambulance for transport.
- 13000 block of 93rd Place. Report of wallet taken from unlocked vehicle overnight. No suspects at this time.
- 16000 block of County Road 30. Report of parties eating a meal, then left without paying, also taken was $20 off another table. Officers unable to locate parties.
this time period there were 26 property damage traffic accidents and two
property damage injury traffic accidents.