Skin Pen: The Difference Between Great Skin and Enviable Skin (Sponsored)
Sep 26, 2016 07:54AM
● By Kalla Lily Salon & Spa
Skin Pen stimulates the skin’s natural ability to repair itself.
As we age and battle chronic skin conditions such as acne, the natural architecture of our skin deteriorates. This deterioration leads to fine lines, wrinkles, large pores and uneven skin texture. Using a Skin Pen, it comfortably creates thousands of micro-injuries in the skin to trigger the body’s natural wound healing process. This process results in skin remodeling, including the formation of collagen and elastin, the two proteins predominantly responsible for the structure of the skin.
The result is beautiful, youthful looking skin.
What you can expect from your Skin Pen Microneedling Procedure?
- Comfortable experience
- Short procedure time
- Plan for optimal results (three to six treatments)
- Mild post-procedure effects (similar to a mild to moderate sunburn)
- Effective on all body parts
- Safe for all skin types (light to dark)
- Ideal any time of theyear
- Quick 24 -hour recovery time
- Little to no downtime
- Lasting results
Kalla Lily is excited to now offer our guests Skin Pen treatments!
Learn more with a complimentary consultation with one of our Certified Estheticians at Maple Grove or Medina at 763-416-1700.