Burglary, Road Rage, Bobcat Broken: MGPD Incident Report
Oct 16, 2016 08:18PM ● Published by Wendy Erlien
File photo: Maple Grove Police Car
Additional details for burglaries, robbery, arson, and theft can be found on the city website crime mapping section.
Information provided by Maple Grove Police Department.
- 6200 block of Quinwood Lane. Report of parties. On arrival, physical assault had occurred, no one wanted to file charges.
- 12000 block of Weaver Lake Road. Report of person losing wallet in parking lot; officers learned wallet was turned in, but money missing. Case being followed up on.
- 15000 block of 76th Avenue. Report of neighbors being loud; officers arrived parties told to go inside.
- 18000 block of 80th Avenue. Report of residence being toilet papered; officers located juvenile, homeowner did not want charges.
- 93rd and Goldenrod Lane. Report of occupied vehicle in front of residence; officers made contact with parties who had been visiting a neighbor and were talking.
- 6800 block of Magda Drive. Report of bobcat at construction site with windows broken; officers later learned that damage was done at different job site in another city.
- 12000 block of 101st Avenue. Report of person taking photos of houses; contact made, person was realtor working with bank on residence in the area.
- 10000 block of 89th Avenue. Report of person falling off a truck; person transported to hospital by ambulance.
- County Road 81 and Maple Grove Parkway. Report of young person walking down roadway without coat in the rain; officers located party who was dropped at the wrong bus stop; officers gave ride home.
- 6800 block of Lanewood Lane. Report of person coming up to front door with suitcase, turning around and getting in van; officers located van, airport personnel returning lost luggage and had wrong address.
- 12000 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of purse stolen from unlocked vehicle; no suspects at this time.
- 6200 block of Upland Lane. Report of possible stroke; upon arrival officers assisted paramedics, victim transported to hospital.
- 12000 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of two parties concealing items, leaving without paying; officers located both parties, who were arrested for theft.
- 11000 block of 67th Place. Report of forced residential burglary; crime lab processed scene, unknown what was taken.
- 6800 block of Empire Lane. Report of items stolen overnight from unlocked vehicle; no suspects at this time.
- 12000 block of Bass Lake Road. Report of person in median
crying; officers located homeless person asking for money. Officers provided resources.
8300 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of items taken from unlocked vehicle in parking lot; no suspects at this time.
- 15000 block of Grove Circle. Report of person with chest pain and difficulty breathing; officers administered oxygen until paramedics arrived to transport to hospital.
- 14000 block of Sunnyslope Drive. Report of items stolen from unlocked vehicle; no suspects at this time.
- 6800 block of Empire Lane. Report of items stolen from unlocked vehicle overnight; no suspects at this time.
- 12000 block of Bass Lake Road. Report of road rage complaint; officers made contact with party who was arrested for DWI.
- 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane. Report of person attempting to open several car doors; officers made contact and party was arrested for a warrant and damage to property.
- 11000 block of 73rd Avenue. Report of no employees in open business; officers arrived, employee came into store that had been sleeping in vehicle.
- 6900 block of Wedgewood Lane. Report of suspicious vehicle parked by two buses; officers learned that gas had previously been siphoned from tanks. No suspect information at this time.
During this time period there were 29 property damage traffic accidents and three property damage traffic injury accidents.