Assault, Theft, DWI: MGPD Arrest Report
Oct 20, 2016 10:57PM
By Wendy Erlien
File photo: Maple Grove Police Car
The following arrests occurred in Maple Grove Sept. 27-30, 2016 as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department.
- A 24-year-old Maple Grove woman was arrested on the 9100 block of Comstock Lane North for DWI, careless driving, speeding ,DUI.
- A 24-year-old Illinois man was arrested on the 8000 block of Magnolia Lane North for assault, obstructing the legal process.
- A 21-year-old Brooklyn Center woman was arrested on the 12400 block of Elm Creek Boulevard North for theft.
- A 19-year-old Minneapolis man, 37-year-old Brooklyn Park man were arrested for theft on the 12400 block of Elm Creek Boulevard North.
- A 30-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested near Hemlock Lane North and I-694 for possession of a controlled substance (marijuana).
- A 55-year-old Becker man was arrested on the 12600 block of Arbor Lakes Parkway North for careless driving, damage to property, DUI, DWI.
- A 28-year-old Brooklyn Park man was arrested near Brooklyn Boulevard and County Road 81 for DWI, DUI, and possession of an open bottle.
- A 57-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested on the 12700 block of Bass Lake Road for DWI, DUI, careless driving.
- A 33-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested on a warrant the 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane North for criminal property damage.