DWI, Assault, Controlled Substance: MGPD Arrest Report
Oct 27, 2016 11:06PM
By Wendy Erlien
File photo: Maple Grove Police Car
The following arrests occurred in Maple Grove Oct. 3-8, 2016 as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department.
- A 36-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested near 83rd Way North and Weaver Lake Road North for DWI, failure to obey a traffic control device.
- A 19-year-old Maple Grove woman was arrested on the 12400 block of James Dean Parkway for possession of a controlled substance, smuggling contraband articles into prison.
- A 52-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested on the 9100 block of Comstock Lane North for assault.
- A 64-year-old Brooklyn Park woman was arrested for DWI, arrest location not provided.
- A 22-year-old Plymouth woman was arrested on the 11700 block of Central Parkway Way North for DUI, DWI, open bottle (drive/passenger possession).
- A 30-year-old Crystal man was arrested near 73rd Place North and East Fish Lake Road for DUI, DWI, possession of a controlled substance (marijuana).
- A 35-year-old Plymouth man was arrested near County Road 81 North and Territorial Road North for DWI, DUI, careless driving, improper lane use.