DWI, Assault, Shoplifting: MGPD Arrest Report
Dec 20, 2016 01:19PM
● By Wendy Erlien
File photo: Maple Grove Police Car
The following arrests occurred in Maple Grove Nov. 20 through Dec. 3, 2016 as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department.
- A 63-year-old New Brighton man was arrested on the 6700 block of Lancaster Lane North for DWI, DUI, and careless driving.
- A 21-year-old Montrose man was arrested on the 12300 block of 70th Avenue North on a warrant arrest.
- A 63-year-old Brooklyn Center man was arrested on the 8100 block of Wedgewood Lane North for trespassing.
- A 36-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested on the 9700 block of Hemlock Lane North for DWI, assault, fleeing a police officer, and obstructing the legal process.
- A 24-year-old Plymouth man was arrested for DWI and DUI. Arrest location not provide.
- A 35-year-old Anoka man was arrested near Hemlock Lane North and Interstate I-694 for providing a false name to a police officer, possession of a controlled substance (prescription drugs), and driving after suspension.
- A 26-year-old Robbinsdale man was arrested near Hemlock Lane North and I-694 for driving after license suspension.
- A 36-year-old Coon Rapids man was arrested near Hemlock Lane North and I-694 for providing a false name to a police officer.
- A 23-year-old Tennessee man was arrested on the 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane North for shoplifting.
- A 45-year-old Indiana man was arrested near Highway 169 and I-694 for DWI, careless driving, and DUI.
- A 31-year-old Woodbury woman was arrested for DWI, DUI, and careless driving. No arrest location provided.