Theft, DWI, Controlled Substance: Maple Grove Police Arrest Report
Jan 08, 2017 11:44AM
● By Wendy Erlien
File photo: Maple Grove Police Car
The following arrests occurred in Maple Grove Dec. 18-24, 2016 as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department.
- A 27-year-old South St. Paul man was arrested for DWI, careless driving near Highway 169 and Highway 610.
- A 26-year-old Brooklyn Park man was arrested for DUI, DWI, careless driving, and obstructing the legal process near I-94 and Weaver Lake Road.
- A 18-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested on the 12700 block of 82nd Place North for possession of a controlled substance (marijuana).
- A 23-year-old Fridley woman was arrested on the 12201 block Elm Creek Boulevard North for theft.
- A 54-year-old Minneapolis woman was arrested on the 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane North on an arrest warrant.
- A 21-year-old Minneapolis woman was arrested near Elm Creek Boulevard and 80th Avenue for driving after revocation.
- A 34-year-old Spring Lake Park man was arrested near Elm Creek Boulevard and Zachary Lane North for careless driving, DUI, DWI.
- A 23-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested near I-494 and I-94 for possession of a controlled substance.
- A 44-year-old Brooklyn Park woman was arrested on the 11800 block of Fountains Way North for DWI, careless driving, driving after revocation, and DUI.