Theft from Vehicle, Burglary, Squirrel Chases Child: Maple Grove Police Incident Report
May 15, 2017 06:17AM ● Published by Wendy Erlien
File photo: Maple Grove Police Car
- 82nd Avenue and Main Street. Report of an intoxicated female who exited a cab and walked toward the park.
- 10800 Block of 95th Avenue. Report of a burglary
in progress, it was determined to be an intoxicated male who attempted entry.
7600 Block of Wedgewood Court. Report of a head injury. Individual transported to hospital for care.
- 6600 Block of Ives Lane. Report of theft of purse from vehicle.
- 13000 Block of 83rd Way. Report of a customer who was upset over an item being out of stock and wanted police assistance. Individual was cooperative and left the store after speaking with officer.
- 8600 Block of Vagabond Lane. Report of an unlocked vehicle stolen from driveway.
- 8800 Block of Holly Lane. Report of a theft/burglary, items stolen from two unlocked vehicles in driveway, garage door was up, opener missing.
- 7400 Block of Fernbrook Lane. Report of suspicious vehicle, found two males smoking cigars.
- 6800 Block of Vicksburg Lane. Report of multiple items stolen from unlocked vehicle in driveway.
- 18000 Block of 87th Avenue. Report of a suspicious vehicle, found to be a realtor taking photographs.
- 9800 Block of 101st Place. Report of a rabbit stuck in window well, rabbit rescued and released.
- 12000 Block of Bass Lake Road. Report of a female walking, a male was following, yelling out of the vehicle - it was her father, they were arguing and he was trying to have his daughter return home.
- 7900 Block of Wedgewood Lane. Report of items stolen from store.
- 7700 Block of Main Street. Report of theft of wallet from purse and fraud committed with credit cards.
- 13500 Block of 89th Circle. Report of loud music coming from residence; homeowner cooperative when informed of complaint.
- 99th Place North and Union Terrace Lane. Report of people running around and yelling at each other; they were playing a game of football.
- 73rd Place and Quantico Lane. Report of car prowlers who were chased away by witnesses.
- 12000 Block of Meadowlark Court. Report of a burglary, numerous items taken.
- 9800 Block of 107th Place. Report of a squirrel who chased a child twice; animal relocated.
- 9500 Block of Garland Lane. Report of prescriptions stolen from a locker.
- 8500 Block of Kirkwood Lane. Report of noises outside patio door, nothing was located.
- 8500 Block of Kirkwood Lane. Report of person going through trash cans.
- 15600 Block of Grove Circle. Report of a fire near a utility box; fire department responded to the scene.
- 11200 Block of Fountains Drive. Report of a theft of items from store.
- 6200 Block of Meadowlark Lane. Report of theft of items from unlocked vehicle.
- 9500 Block of Pilgrim Lane. Report of an unconscious party, person responded to recovery measures and transported to hospital.
- 12000 Block of Main Street. Report of broken glass on display case.
- 8000 Block of Wedgewood Lane. Report of fraudulent credit card activity at business.
- 8400 Block of Forestview Lane. Report of a fire that was extinguished upon arrival although caused some damage to home.
During this time period there were 34 property damage traffic accidents and six property damage injury traffic accidents.