Lightning Strike, Accidents, Vehicle Fire: Maple Grove Fire Department Incident Report
Jul 17, 2017 05:37AM
By Wendy Erlien
(photo by Maple Grove Voice)
The following is a synopsis of incidents responded to by the Maple Grove Fire Department for June 2017.
- 9500 block of Upland Lane North. Strange odor/smell.
- 9500 block of 99th Place North. Strange odor/smell.
- 12900 block of North Weaver Lake Road. Strange odor/smell.
- 8500 block of Kirkwood Lane North. Outside equipment fire.
- 17200 block of 63rd Place North. Odor/smell of gas.
- I-94 near Maple Grove Parkway. Motor vehicle accident with injuries.
- 93rd Avenue North and Elm Creek Boulevard. Passenger vehicle fire.
- East Fish Lake Road and Weaver. Assist police or other governmental agency.
- 10000 block of Walnut Grove Lane North. Outside rubbish fire.
- 90th Avenue North and Zachary Lane North. Assist police or other governmental agency.
- 98th Ave North and Zachary Lane North. Motor vehicle accident with injuries.
- 7800 block of Vinewood Lane North. Extinguishing system activation.
- Hemlock Lane North and 69th Avenue North. Motor vehicle accident with injuries.
- County Road 81 and Elm Creek Boulevard. Motor vehicle accident with injuries.
- 9100 block of Pineview Lane North. Burnt food.
- 9600 block of Harbor Lane North. Odor/smell of gas.
- Median of Highway 610/Highway94. Grass fire.
- 17700 block of 62nd Court. Lightning strike (no fire).
- 6900 block of Ximines Lane North. Strange odor/smell.
- 15600 block of 60th Avenue North, Plymouth. Building fire.
- 16701 94th Avenue North. Passenger vehicle fire.
- 18100 block of 82nd Place North. EMS call, excluding vehicle accident with injuries.
- 7600 block of Orchid Lane North Authorized controlled burning.
- 9400 block of Saratoga Lane North Strange odor/smell.
- 9200 block of Forestview Lane North. Unauthorized burning - no permit.
- 12900 block of 63rd Avenue North. Burnt food.
- East Fish Lake Road and Zinnia. Assist police or other governmental agency.
- 6500 block of Eagle Lake Drive. Odor/smell of gas.
- Eastbound I-94 near Highway 610 ramp. Gasoline or other flammable liquid spill.
- Vinewood Lane North and Weaver Lane. Assist police or other governmental agency.
- 13300 block of Timber Crest Drive North. Gas leak.
- 11800 block of Fountains Way. Chemical hazard (no spill or leak).
- 18300 block of Columbus St, Dayton. Building fire.