Loud Party, Lawnmower Stolen, Landscaping Damage: MGPD Incident Report
Aug 15, 2017 01:07PM ● Published by Wendy Erlien
Additional details for burglaries, robbery, arson, and theft can be found on the city website crime mapping section.
- 11800 block of Fountains Way. Report of loud party in room and individuals uncooperative to staff. Officer arrived and people were asked to leave without incident.
- 13000 block of Valley Forge Lane. Report of intoxicated male asleep on bench outside of business. Officer arrived on scene but individual refused assistance, family member was picking him up.
- 6800 block of Cottonwood Lane. Report of unlocked vehicle parked in driveway tampered with overnight, no loss reported.
- 9200 block of Wellington. Report of gasoline stolen from vehicles.
- 7700 block of Main Street. Report of altercation at business. Officer responded and found there was only verbal confrontation and individuals did not want to pursue anything further.
- 14000 block of 64th Avenue. Report of unfamiliar person in neighbor’s driveway walking around car. Officer responded and found individual was a guest at the residence, who was getting their belongings organized for a possible trip.
- 11300 block of Red Fox Drive. Report of multiple items stolen from unlocked vehicle in driveway.
- 14900 block of 92nd Place. Report of lawnmower stolen from shed in back yard.
- 15300 block of Grove Circle. Report of parking complaint that turned into verbal argument. Officer responded and advised individuals; no further action necessary.
- 11600 block of Fountains Drive. Report of multiple items stolen from retail store, follow-up being completed by investigations.
- Arbor Lakes Parkway and Main Street. Report of individual walking down the street, possibly carrying a rifle. Officer responded and found party was carrying an umbrella.
- 8900 block of Comstock Lane. Report of landscaping damaged in yard of home, tire tracks evident.
- 10600 block of Nathan Lane. Report of acquaintance driving by individuals’ home and yelling rude comments for past several months. Officer contacted both individuals and advised no further contact with each other.
- 13300 block of Maple Knoll Way. Report of GPS stolen from unlocked vehicle.
- 8100 block of Wedgewood Lane. Report of injured and intoxicated male who had fallen outside of store. Officer and ambulance responded and person taken to hospital for further care.
- 9800 Block of 93rd Place. Report of noise disturbance and possible domestic. Officer made contact with both parties and arrangements were made for parties to separate for evening.
During this time period there were 21 property damage traffic accidents and five property damage injury traffic accidents.