Lost Child, Burglary Suspects, Upset Customer: MGPD Incident Report
Sep 11, 2017 05:34AM
● By Wendy Erlien
The following synopsis of incidents occurred in Maple Grove Aug. 27 through Sept. 2, 2017, as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department.Additional details for burglaries, robbery, arson, and theft can be found on the city website crime mapping section.
- 12300 block of Main Street. Officer made contact with individual sleeping in vehicle, who was subsequently arrested for DWI.
- 13000 block of 86th Avenue. Report of suspicious person in neighbor’s garage who left the scene. Officer made contact with homeowner who reported a purse stolen.
- 8600 block of I-94. Report of individual washing up in restroom. Officer made contact and advised party to do so privately.
- 13000 block of 85th Avenue. Report of unlocked car rummaged through, door left ajar. Officer made contact with registered owner, nothing appeared missing.
- 12600 block of 82nd Avenue. Report of stolen basketball shoes. Officer is conducting investigation.
- 6900 block of Larch Lane. Report of burglary; officers responded. Three suspects arrested in connection to burglaries in the neighborhoods.
- 11700 block of Red Fox Drive. Report of theft of wallet overnight from vehicle parked in driveway.
- 12900 block of Weaver Lake Road. Report of unlocked bicycle stolen from rack outside of building.
- 7200 Block of Forestview Lane. Report of individual having difficulty breathing. Officer responded and administered oxygen until ambulance arrived, person transported to hospital.
- 6200 block of Quinwood Lane. Report of stolen vehicle, known party took rental car without permission and left with their belongings. Unknown whereabouts.
- 12900 block of 63rd Avenue. Report of unruly customer that was upset and threw things around lobby. Individual had left prior to officer’s arrival.
- 9800 block of Fernbrook Lane. Report of brick thrown through window of booth, incident under investigation.
- 16400 block of County Road 30. Report of unlocked bicycle stolen from bike rack in front of business.
- 12200 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of items stolen from retail store, suspects not located.
- 6500 block of Annapolis Lane. Report of person suffering from a stroke; officers arrived, kept victim stable until ambulance arrived and transported to hospital.
- 10100 block of 104th Avenue. Report of lost child, reunited with parent after a brief separation. Officer made contact and no further assistance was needed.
- 16400 block of 78th Avenue. Report of screaming coming from residence. Officers made contact and found that two dogs had been fighting.
- Teal Lake Park. Report of bread and meat left on bike trail, officer responded, did not find any food.
- Arbor Lakes Parkway & Main Street. Officer flagged down by intoxicated female who had walked away from boyfriend after an argument. individual transported to a friend’s home nearby.
- 11800 block of Fountains Way. Report of stolen iPad left in lobby of business; no suspect.
- 101st Place and Valley Forge Lane. Report of lost child, child playing at the park and got lost on the trails walking home. Officer responded, transported child home.
- 10400 block of Quaker Lane. Report of golf clubs stolen overnight from unlocked vehicle in driveway.
- 12200 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of clothing stolen from retail store, suspects not identified.