Late Night Knocking, Theft, Drugs: Maple Grove Police Department Incident Report
Sep 19, 2017 07:03PM
● By Wendy Erlien
File photo: Maple Grove Police Car
The following synopsis of incidents occurred in Maple Grove Sept. 3-9, 2017, as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department.
Additional details for burglaries, robbery, arson, and theft can be found on the city website crime mapping section.
- 12000 block of Weaver Lake Road. Report of iPhone stolen from locker room at business; case pending for identity of suspect.
- 12100 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of three suspects taking a large number of items and leaving business without paying; officers did not locate suspects.
- 16500 block of County Road 30. Report of suspects pushing two carts full of items out of business without paying for them; case under investigation.
- 18000 block of 83rd Avenue. Report of unknown person knocking on homeowner’s door in the late evening hours, then walked away. Officer’s located party who was arrested for violating probation conditions.
- I-94 & Weaver Lake Road. Report of vehicle hitting median and construction cones in area. Officer’s located vehicle, driver arrested for DWI.
- 13300 block of Bass Lake Road. Suspect filled vehicle with gas, then drove off without paying. Officers attempted to identify driver by vehicle registration, unsuccessful at this time.
- 15000 block of Grove Circle. Report of stolen credit card used at Maple Grove business for large amount, case under investigation.
- 17700 block of 68th Place. Individual reported going outside residence early morning hours, saw a tall male wearing dark clothing in area, who left when they saw resident. Officers checked area, unable to locate anyone.
- 8900 block of Rosewood Lane. Suspects entered garage and went through vehicles inside, nothing found taken at this time. Officers completed neighborhood canvass, looking for possible witnesses.
- 6700 block of Everest Lane. Report of fire hydrant sheared off at the base, but no water leaking; tire impression of possible truck. No suspects at this time.
- 9100 block of Kirkwood Lane. Report of all three unlocked vehicles in driveway had been gone through and items taken. Evidence left by possible suspect.
- 8500 block of Jefferson Highway. Report of vehicle parked overnight in parking lot had catalytic converter taken. No suspects at this time.
- 8600 block of Quinwood Lane. Report of suspect entering occupied residence through unlocked service door, taking items, then left through patio door. No suspects at this time.
- 13000 block of Grove Drive. Report of unconscious person; possible overdose. officers and paramedics rendered aid and used Narcan. Individual revived and transported to hospital.
- I-94 & Weaver Lake Road. Officer stopped vehicle for lane change violation. One individual arrested for drug possession.
- Fish Lake Road & I-494. Officer stopped vehicle for expired tabs. Officer arrested individual for drugs.
- 13300 block of Maple Knoll Way. Report of four rims from a vehicle were stolen. no suspects at this time.
- 15000 block of 76th Place. Report of lawn mower stolen out from backyard of residence. No suspects at this time.
- 13000 block of Grove Drive. Report of person concealing multiple items in backpack and leaving business without paying, officers located party, who was arrested for theft and drugs.
- 12200 Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of individual concealing items and leaving business without paying. Officers contacted suspect, who was cited for theft.
- County Road 30 & Lawndale Lane. Officers noticed what appeared to be an accident, but was a vehicle fire. Fire department arrived and put out fire. Vehicle was towed away.
- 12000 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of several juveniles inside business disrupting other guests; officers made contact and they were arrested for fleeing and issued trespass notices from the business.
During this time period there were 17 property damage traffic accidents and three property damage injury traffic accidents.