Quick Guide: When to Visit Orthopedic Urgent Care (sponsored)
Nov 30, 2017 12:48PM
By Wendy Erlien
One thing’s for sure: That spill you took hurt. But does the pain require immediate attention from a specialist? Maybe it can wait for a scheduled appointment. It can be tough to tell.
If you suffer an acute orthopedic injury – a sudden injury that causes severe or intense pain – you should visit a specialist at Twin Cities Orthopedics Orthopedic Urgent Care to make sure your injury is treated correctly from the start. Visit an Orthopedic Urgent Care for:
- Simple bone fractures
- Any acute injury with crunchiness when moving or touching
- Muscle and tendon strains and ligament and joint sprains
- Broken collarbone or AC joint sprain or separated shoulder
- Torn biceps, triceps or quadriceps tendon
- Wrist and forearm injuries with an inability to roll your arm back and forth without pain
- Hamstring injuries from waterskiing or “splits”
- Lower extremity injuries (foot, ankle, lower leg, knee and hip) with an inability to put weight on it
We understand that life happens, so our Orthopedic Urgent Care clinics are open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week to provide more convenience for your busy schedule. You don’t need a referral or appointment to be treated by an orthopedic provider who specializes in muscle, bone and joint care.
READ MORE about when to schedule an appointment or visit an emergency room or urgent care.