DWI, Theft, Property Damage: Maple Grove Police Arrest Report
Dec 07, 2017 02:15PM ● Published by Wendy Erlien
Maple Grove Police (photo by Maple Grove Voice)
The following arrests occurred from Nov. 19-25 in Maple Grove, according to a report from the Maple Grove Police Department.
- A 24-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for DWI, DUI, possession of a controlled substance (drug paraphernalia), possession of controlled substance in motor vehicle (marijuana), careless driving on the 13600 block of 80th Circle North.
- A 25-year-old St. Michael woman was arrested for shoplifting on the 12200 block of Elk Creek Boulevard North.
- A 28-year-old Alexandria man was arrested for theft on the 11200 block of 93rd Avenue North.
- A 26-year-old Duluth man was arrested for DWI, traffic violation (driving without headlights from sunset to sunrise).
- A 47-year-old Eagan woman was arrested for DWI, DUI, impeding traffic/blocking intersection. No arrest location provided.
- A 36-year-old New Hope man was arrested for criminal vehicular operation (under influence alcohol), DWI, motor vehicle property damage near Hemlock Lane North and Main Street North.
- A 25-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for criminal property damage – tampering with motor vehicle.