Treehouse, Trampoline, Theft: Maple Grove Police Incident Report
Jul 24, 2018 08:34PM
● By Wendy Erlien
A synopsis of some of the incidents responded to by the Maple Grove Police Department during the week of July 8-14, 2018.
- 6900 block of Garland Lane. Report of tree house damaged, no suspect.
- 13000 block of Grove Drive. Two individuals came into business, grabbed several items and ran out without paying. No suspects.
- 8900 block of Zanzibar Lane. Report of one license plate stolen from vehicle parked in driveway, no suspects.
- 7400 block of Fish Lake Road. Report of rear door to home damage. Officers found pry marks on door and door was bent out. No entry.
- 15000 block of Grove Drive. Individual seen taking two large items and trying to leave business without paying, individual was detained. Officers arrived, party arrested for theft.
- 6000 block of Kimberly Lane. Report of BB gun holes in window on backside of residence. Officers noticed broken glass and a BB stuck in between panes of window. No suspects at this time.
- 7000 block of Arrowwood Lane. Report of items stolen from unlocked vehicle in driveway overnight. Officers located a shoe left behind from the suspect.
- 7000 block of Deerwood Lane. Report of door handle to lower level of residence unscrewed and fell off when used. No entry gained to residence and no suspects.
- 6200 block of Magda Drive. Report of one license plate stolen from vehicle parked in driveway, no suspect.
- 12000 block of Weaver Lake Road. Report of several lockers in business had items stolen from them, no suspects.
- 9000 block of Holly Lane. Report of the same person watching the residence on several occasions, officers conducting extra patrol in area.
- 6000 block of Polaris Lane. Report of several juveniles jumping on a trampoline in homeowner’s backyard, juveniles ran when the officers arrived and were unable to be located.
- Highway 169 and I-94. Officer made a traffic stop on a vehicle for signal violation and occupants arrested for drugs.
- 7000 block of Mariner Point. Report of two tires on RV parked in driveway had been slashed, no suspects at this time.
- 11000 block of 83rd Avenue. Report of same individual coming into business, harasses employees and knocking things off shelves. Individual party left before officer arrival and will be trespassed from business when located.
- 12000 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. While parked in a business parking lot, a vehicle’s rear door window was broken out and items stolen from inside. No suspects at this time.
- County Road 30 and Zachary Lane. Report of driver all over the road and almost hitting several mailboxes. Officers located vehicle and arrested driver for DWI, drugs and open bottle.
- 11000 block of 95th Avenue. Report of several buses having windows broken out, no suspects at this time.
- 12000 block of 88th Avenue. Report of person laying in the middle of the street, officers located intoxicated male who was transported to the hospital.
- 16000 block of 90th Avenue. Report of unlocked vehicle parked in driveway overnight had several items stolen, no suspects at the time.
- 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane. Individual at self-checkout lane requested cash back but forgot it and the next person through took it. Case under investigation.
- I-94 and Weaver Lake Road. Officer observed a vehicle at night with no headlights on; officer conducted a traffic stop of the vehicle, driver was arrested for DWI.
During this time period there were 21 property damage traffic accidents and one property damage injury traffic accident