Pearle Vision Maple Grove Reflections on 2018 (Sponsored)
Jan 24, 2019 04:16AM
● By Donna Hawley
Pearle Vision Maple Grove
- We added two new doctors and a third eye exam lane to better accommodate our patients. We now have five full time doctors on our team.
- We purchased state of the art optometry equipment - our new OPTOS allows the doctors to ‘see’ more of the eye, leading to earlier diagnoses of eye disease.
- We added pagers for the doctors to be able to summon an optician to the exam room to explain what they are prescribing for the patient.
- Many of our team members are now cross trained with new skills that will enhance the patient experience.
- We switched our internet to fiber optics to better serve our patients when they are looking up insurance information or searching for frame color options.
- Donna joined the Board of Trustees for ISD279 Foundation, enhancing our wholehearted commitment to our local community.
- Finally we remodeled our team’s break room with a new refrigerator, flooring, new cabinets and sink, making it more comfortable for our team.
You can share your support for Pearle Vision Maple Grove, which has been nominated for the Best of Maple Grove Readers Choice awards.
Here is the link to vote: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MPGBestOf2019
Find out more about Pearle Vision Maple Grove / Maple Grove Eye Doctors at Pearle Vision here: https://maplegroveeye.vision/