Identity Theft, Controlled Substance, Disorderly Conduct: MGPD Arrest Report
Mar 10, 2019 07:44PM
● By Wendy Erlien
A synopsis of arrests occurring from Feb. 18-23, 2019 in Maple Grove, provided by the Maple Grove Police Department.
- A 32-year-old Maple Grove resident was arrested for assault, disorderly conduct, and on an arrest warrant on the 11800 block of 80th Avenue North.
- A 51-year-old Rogers man was arrested for criminal vehicular operation, driving with an expired license near I-94 and Weaver Lake Road North.
- A 32-year-old Minneapolis woman was arrested for theft, providing police officer false name on the 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane North.
- A 19-year-old Brooklyn Park man was arrested for a traffic violation, improper turn, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of drug (marijuana) near Elm Creek Boulevard and 89th Place North.
- A 20-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia near Elm Creek Boulevard and 89th Place North.
- A 28-year-old Shoreview man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, traffic violation near Hemlock Lane North and West Eagle Lane North.
- A 25-year-old New York man was arrested for identity theft, providing false name to police office on the 12400 block of Elm Creek Boulevard.
- A 33-year-old Minneapolis woman was arrested for possession of a controlled substance on the 11300 block of Fountains Drive North.
- A 36-year-old Wisconsin woman was arrested for theft on the 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane North.