Theft, DWI, Controlled Substance: MGPD Arrest Report
Apr 21, 2019 10:13PM
A synopsis of arrests occurring March 31-April 5, 2019 in Maple Grove.
- A 43-year-old Rogers woman was arrested for DUI, DWI and careless driving on Interstate 94.
- A 25-year-old New Brighton man was arrested for DUI, DWI, careless driving and failure to stop at a stop sign on the 13400 block of Grove Drive North.
- A 41-year-old Lino Lakes man was arrested for possession of a controlled substance (marijuana) and driving after cancellation near Dunkirk Lane North and County Road 30.
- A 59-year-old Hopkins man was arrested for lewd conduct along I-94.
- A 23-year-old Minneapolis woman was arrested for theft on the 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane North.
- A 26-year-old Brooklyn Park woman was arrested DUI, DWI, careless driving and driving after revocation near Elm Creek Boulevard and Zachary Lane North.
- A 48-year-old Brooklyn Park woman was arrested for a previous warrant on the block of 9800 Hospital Drive North.
- A 36-year-old Maple Grove woman was arrested for a DWI and careless driving near Weaver Lake Road North and Dunkirk Lane North.
- A 19-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for possession of a controlled substance (marijuana), drug paraphernalia, possession of liquor (Under 21) and window tint being too dark along Interstate 94.
- A 23-year-old Eagan man was arrested for trespassing and traffic hit and run on the 10900 block of 89th Avenue North.
- A 35-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for a previous warrant, having an uninsured vehicle, driving after revocation and operating a vehicle with expired registration near 96th Avenue North ad Dunkirk Lane North.
- A 20-year-old Maple Grove woman was arrested for possession of a controlled substance (marijuana) on the block of 6500 Vicksburg Lane North.
- A 36-year-old Waite Park man was arrested for DUI, DWI, speeding and careless driving on the near Interstate 94 & Weaver Lake Road North.