Harassment, Burglary, Animal Complaint: Maple Grove Police Incident Report
Apr 26, 2019 04:20AM
Maple Grove Police (photo by Maple Grove Voice)
A synopsis of incidents responded to by the Maple Grove Police Department during the week of April 7-13, 2019 in Maple Grove.
- 7200 block of Forestview Lane. Report of loud music complaint. Officer responded and located parked vehicle with two occupants. The adult female driver revealed signs of intoxication and was arrested for DWI.
- 12900 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of disorderly conduct. Officer responded and found intoxicated adult male had become loud and argumentative toward employee of business and refused to leave. He was escorted from the business and a taxi arrived to transport him from the scene.
- 11500 block of Arbor Lakes Parkway. Report of burglary. Officer responded and found four bicycles had been stolen from underground parking garage. Incident is under investigation.
- 12200 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of shoplifting. Officer responded and located suspect nearby who was arrested for theft and trespassed from the business.
- 12900 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of harassment. Officer responded and found individual had repeatedly called business and was verbally abusive regarding a disagreement. Advised to discontinue calling or could be charged with harassment, to which the male party agreed.
- Weaver Lake Road and Main Street. Officer on routine patrol made contact with driver of vehicle for equipment violations. The two adult male occupants were arrested for fifth degree possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- 11700 block of Central Park Way. Report of bicycle theft. Officer made contact and found locked bicycle had been stolen from rack outside of apartment building. No suspect information.
- 7300 block of Kirkwood Court. Report of theft. Officer made contact and found checks had been stolen from a business with subsequent fraudulent purchases. The incident is under investigation.
- 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane. Officer on routine patrol discovered stolen vehicle in parking lot of business. Observed returning occupants, one who fled on foot and was later located nearby. Both adult males were arrested for receiving stolen property.
- 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane. Report of shoplifting. Officer responded and the adult female suspect was arrested for theft and trespassed from the business.
- 12900 block of 63rd Avenue. Report of unwanted person. Officer responded and found adult female had been loitering around business all day and refusing to leave the property. An acquaintance provided the woman a ride to another location.
- 11200 block of 98th Avenue. Report of burglary. Officer responded and found a concrete saw had been stolen from victim’s garage. Incident under investigation.
- 9200 block of Inland Lane. Report of animal complaint. Officer made contact and resident stated a goose had been stuck in the lake behind her home for two days. Referred to Wildlife Conservation for assistance.
- I-694 and Highway 169. Officer on routine patrol observed vehicle commit traffic violation. Contact was made with the driver who was arrested for DWI.
- 7500 block of Wedgewood Way. Report of welfare check. Officer responded and found a young child had wandered out of the home and was returned to his father. No further assistance needed.
- 13600 block of 80th Circle. Report of trespassing complaint. Officer made contact and found manager of business was requesting two individuals be trespassed due to suspicious activity. The two suspects were served their trespass notices and left the scene.
- 9400 block of Fernbrook Lane. Report of noise complaint. Officer responded to find the yelling reportedly near the walking bridge was probably loons making noise.
- 36th Avenue and Highway 169. Officer on routine patrol observed equipment violation. Contact was made with the occupants of the vehicle who were arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of liquor under age of 21.
During this time period there were 20 property damage traffic accidents and four property damage injury traffic accidents.