Clue 6: 2019 Maple Grove Days Medallion Hunt Concludes, Not Found
Jul 08, 2019 07:56AM
photo provided by MGCO
According to the Maple Grove Community Organization, "the medallion has not been found. The 2019 hunt is over. The search ended at 11 p.m. last night" (July 11).
7-8-19 The 2019 Maple Grove Days medallion hunt continues!
Community members are invited to search high and low for the 5” x 5” bronze colored, maple-leaf shaped medallion. The prize money is $500, according to the Maple Grove Community Organization. Make sure to check out the official rules below. For daily updates on whether or not the medallion has been found, searchers may call 763-494-5956 or check the MapleGroveDays.org website.
87 and 91 were great
19-20 could be great
100 in 50 is amazing.
Trees to the right
Trees to the left
Don't go too far or you will get wet!
Fish to the East
Fish to the West
Catching here is not always the best...
Even with a Sailor near......
Summer Heat your can't beat
But when the water comes to an
"L" it might Smell!
Ball over the net is not a Sure bet
Ball through the net is a three way sport here
Or just Play....
The first clue was released by MGCO on June 2.
if not it will double in size!
The details and official rules about the medallion hunt:
A new clue will be published each week on Maple Grove Voice, Maple Grove Days on Facebook and Twitter, Osseo-Maple Grove Press, and on maplegrovedays.org website.
The medallion hunt begins June 2 and run through July 11 or until the medallion is found. For daily updates on whether or not the medallion has been found, searchers may call 763-494-5956 or check the MapleGroveDays.org website.
Contest guidelines and rules are as follows:
- In order to claim the prize, the successful searcher must have purchased a $3 Maple Grove Days Button. The buttons are available for sale at the Maple Grove Community Center or from Maple Grove Ambassador Candidates. Proceeds benefit the Ambassador Program.
- The medallion will be found on a city of Maple Grove park land area.
- No digging will be necessary.
- No climbing will be necessary.
- No disassembly will be required to find the Medallion, including irrigation heads, light fixtures and park equipment.
- Searchers must not deface public property or otherwise violate laws. Park hours are 6 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Searchers assume all risk for personal injury.
- No employees or the family members of the city of Maple Grove, Maple Grove Voice, Sun Publications or members or their family members of the Maple Grove Community Organization are eligible to win.
- The winner’s name will be announced Saturday, July 13, at the Maple Grove Days festival.
- Taxes due on the prize winnings are the responsibility of the winner.
- If the Medallion is not found by 11 p.m. , Thursday, July 11, the hunt will terminate and the money will roll to the next year.
- The decisions of the Maple Grove Community Organization are final.
Please adhere to the guidelines and rules to ensure the safety and respect of all.