DWI, Theft, Careless Driving: MGPD Arrest Report
A synopsis of arrests occurring Nov. 3-9, 2019 in Maple Grove, provided by the Maple Grove Police Department.
- A 21-year-old Coon Rapids woman was arrested on the 6500 block of Olive Lane North for DUI, DWI, and careless driving.
- A 19-year-old Maple Grove woman was arrested near County Road 10 and Northwest Boulevard for possession of liquor under age of 21, possession of an open bottle.
- A 41-year-old Minneapolis woman was arrested on the 9700 block of 63rd Avenue North for DWI, DUI, careless driving, and driving after revocation.
- A 30-year-old East Grand Forks woman was arrested near I-94 and 105th Avenue North for heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia.
- A 34-year-old East Grand Forks man was arrested near I-94 and 105th Avenue North for heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia.
- A 20-year-old Maple Grove woman on the 13700 block of 83rd Way North possession of liquor under age 21.
- A 48-year-old Golden Valley man was arrested for furnishing alcohol to individual under age 21.
- A 24-year-old Zimmerman man was arrested on the 11800 block of Fountains Way North for criminal property damage.
- A 25-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested on the 8100 block of Kimberly Lane North for DUI, hit/run (no injury), damage to property.
- A 37-year-old Maple Grove woman was arrested near Bass Lake Road and Lawndale Lane North for DWI, DUI, careless driving.
- A 57-year-old Watertown man was arrested near 87th Place North and 87th Way North for DWI, careless driving, DUI.
- A 21-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested on the 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane North for theft.
- A 42-year-old man was arrested near Xenium Lane North and Yucca Lane North for DWI, DUI, careless driving.
- A 33-year-old Brooklyn Center woman near I-94 and Maple Grove Parkway North for possession of controlled substance (marijuana), driving after revocation.